Hi, I would like to start this journey with you on the topic of “100 Things Successful People Do”, a book by the author of Nigel Cumberland. With the aim that by end of 2018, we will become a wiser person practically. Interested? Let’s get started.
What does success mean to you? What kind of success would you like in your life.
Success is the accomplishment of any number of possible aims, dreams, aspiration or goals.
It’s very personal and unique to you. Your greatest desire could be someone else’s idea of hell; you might want to be an award-winning cheff while your best friend hates cooking.
To be able to look back and say ‘I lived a successful life’ means successfully pursuing a myriad of aims and goals.
So think about it now. What does success look like to you?
- Getting promoted?
- Flourishing in a new leadership role at work?
- Losing weight?
- Jogging every evening?
- Becoming a published author?
- Retiring in a good health?
- Bringing up your children well and seeing them create their own families?
- Being at peace?
- Paying off your mortgage in full?
- Gaining a particular qualification?
- Following your heart without regrets?
- Having wonderful people in your life?
- Learning a foreign language?
- Recovering from a serious illness?
- Saving a particular amount of money?
- Loving your work and never feeling stressed doing it?
- Being happy and content with what you have?
These are just suggestion based on goals the author hear from the clients and coach. Take time out now to write down your own list. Don’t edit yourself and don’t worry about what order the ideas come to you in. Just let them flow out in a stream of consciousness.